Sunday, September 15, 2024

Arrival at the Rugged Laycock Lodge - Episode 1

Disclaimer: 

The following is based on true events with elements of erotica added. It is intended for adult audiences. Similarities to real individuals is coincidental. Names and likenesses have been changed. Please read at your own risk.

Episode 1: Arrival & Shower 

I craved adventure, but what I really needed was work. Such is life, right? Well, when life gives you such choices, I find a way to get a little of both. Lucky for me, I had found such a place! It was a bit “out there.” A rustic lodge on the Washington state coast, nestled in Olympic National Park. While I was initially put off by the idea of being somewhere remote, I was intrigued by the idea of living amongst the giant conifers that lined one of the United State’s most rugged coastlines. Surely I would come back with some stories to tell. And perhaps I would make a few friends along the way. (and perhaps I would write an erotic serial novella and publish it online, right?)

I filled out an application and waited. I never imagined that I would get an interview, but within a few days and a short phone call, I was on my way. And that’s when my life started to change forever. Keep reading, you'll see! 


Now, let me talk a bit about myself. They call me Dmitry. Or they used before I changed my name--but that comes later. Back when I was hustling through law school I never imagined that one day I would work as a server in the Olympic National Park. But, life has a way of surprising one, and I desired freedom and spontaneity over an office and golden handcuffs. And the truth was, I was not cut out of the dog-eat-dog world of law. Perhaps I was insecure, but I let such ideas pass as time went on. Now I found myself in dire need of cash and I was told that the money flowed quite nicely in these national park restaurants. This one was a bit special too, as it was far away from everywhere else. I imagined rich pot-bellied tourists passing through, throwing money down for drinks and fish plates, and lathering me up with tips. Lathering, oh how I like that word!



Now, as the story goes on I’ll tell you a bit more about me, but for now, you can imagine the look on my face as I drove along highway 101, with the huge cedar trees towering above me. A sign announced a ranger station straight ahead and a town called Kalaloch. And as the forest opened up to the sea I let out a small screeching sound. It was all so beautiful! And there, perched above the eroding cliffs of an angry Springtime sea stood the lodge itself. Wood paneling and windows with an archway opening itself up to the mighty Pacific Ocean greeted me. I pulled in the rental car I drove from Seattle and climbed out. The fog was rolling in from the distance. The sun had begun its sweet descent. The air was salt-filled. Surely I had found a place that would provide me the beauty that my eyes were desiring. 


I made my way to the office across the street, as directed. It was now evening and I was not sure who would greet me. I knocked on the door. My heart raced. Who would be the first person to greet me? I pictured some gruff lumberjack man with a ranger outfit coming to the door, but instead a younger man with a pony tail emerged. “Who are you?” he said. His demeanor was territorial. His name tag said “Hunter”, Porter.

“I am the new server. I am looking for Rhonda,” I said.


“I don’t know who that is,” he said, looking me up and down. His eyes moved down slowly and lingered for a moment. At least what’s what I thought. Surely I must be imagining this. Then, to my horror, he started to close the door.

“Wait, she’s the manager of the restaurant.”

“Oh, we’ll see about that,” he said, radioing the front desk. “Some guy, Dmitry, is here. He says he works in the kitchen.”

“Yes! Send him over,” a young woman said on the other side.


I smiled. Out of the corner of my eye it almost looked like this porter was checking out my butt as I walked off. Strange.


I made my way across the busy highway back to the main lodge. It was a long two story building with a section that featured a circular glass wall of windows. It was by no means a newer building, but it had a charm to it that drew people from all over the world. Yet, they did not come for the lodge itself, but for the spectacular surroundings that were like no where else on Earth. Places like the Hoh Rainforest and the Giant Cedar and Lake Crescent with its mighty Storm King mountain were the stuff of legends. And these legends grew more and more popular each year as traffic gnarled along the thin and lanky two lane highway that meandered its way along the coast, providing a sensual romp through girthy pine trees and spruce trees dripping with dew. 


I was shown to my apartment and was told that I would have a couple of days to prepare for work. I was not in need of rest, but a couple of days would give me some time to comb the beach and explore the nearby forests before getting my feet wet in the restaurant. 


The apartment itself was in a very large three floor cabin that housed smaller supervisor apartments on the lower level and two floor shared apartments on the upper levels. I climbed the wooden staircase to unit four where I would meet my roommates. I was told that each unit slept four, and I was persona numero quatro. 


Laycock Lodge


“Excuse me, I’m so sorry,” I said, stammering. My heart was racing. I closed the door and hurried towards the staircase leading up to my bed. Behind me I heard the bathroom door open. “Welcome,” a gruff voice proclaimed.


“Oh, I didn’t mean to walk in on you.  I didn’t even hear the shower going.”

“It’s okay. Plenty of men have seen me naked,” the portly man in his late twenties, perhaps early 30s, said. He had a full beard on his face. His towel sat low against his cock and I could see that he had something similar down there.

“I had no idea, I mean, hi, I’m Dmitry,” I said smiling.

“Gorth,” he said. “Nice to meet you.” 


“I feel funny with you standing near me naked,” I said.

“You can get naked if you’d like,” he said. I winced. I expected him to say he was joking. He did not.


“There’s not a lot of hot water here, so we take quick showers. Or we can shower together and get twice the heat.” He had to be joking!


“I… uh… I,” I said. I had never showered with a guy before. I mean, I did at the gym a few times, but never in a tiny shower stall in my, I mean our, home.

“Think about it: I scrub your back, you scrub mine.”

“I’ll think about it,” I replied. I didn’t think that I would ever want to. “Maybe I should let you get dressed?”


“This house is clothing optional,” Gorth said. He dropped the towel. His pubic hair was a big old wad of tuft just like that beard on his face. It was elegantly rugged. His cock was nothing spectacular, but it mesmerized me as it swung freely.

“Don’t just stare. Take off your clothing too,” he said.

“I… I can’t… I’m going to the beach,” I replied. I turned around and rushed out. My heart was racing. I was just staring at my roommates cock! I could not believe it! And there was a part of me that liked it! Well... maybe liked it a strong word. I was intrigued. Yes, that's the word! Intrigued!



I moved quickly down the stairs and walked towards the beach. How embarrassing! I hoped he didn’t think I was coming onto him. Why did I stare? Why was that thing so mesmerizing? Why did I find myself wanting to go back and get naked too? No, I didn’t want to do that. I had two other roommates I had yet to meet and I was not about to have them walk in on me sitting around naked with another guy. I didn’t swing that way. I never had a gay encounter and I came here to work! Argh!

The beach would take my mind off that little encounter I had hoped, and I was not disappointed as I climbed down the wooden stairs to the sand below. Although the wind was cool and many people were donning sweaters and small jackets, it was refreshing to feel the salty air and smell the ocean before me. The cold helped to settle me down and now my heart was beating a normal rhythm. I now felt some welcome relief. A woman smiled at me and I smiled back. A woman. Yes, the gender I was attracted to. I would just sit on a log for a while and watch the waves roll in. 


But, being still only made my mind wander back to the cabin where my roommate was resting naked on the living room futon. I pictured him laying back, rubbing his fingers through that epic mound of pubic hair. Would he laugh at me for shaving all mine off? No! No, he would never see me naked! In fact, I would stay out late until he went to bed and sneak up to my room and slip into my bed and go straight to sleep.


***

That evening I snuck up the stairs and towards the door of the apartment. I looked down and saw that my hand was shaking. "He's sleeping," I told myself. "He has to be." 

I made my way in the living area and up the stairs and could her rhtymatic snoring. I was right. I let out a sigh of relief. I then remembered that I had forgot to bring in my pajamas and they were out in the car. I hated sleeping in clothing and was used to sleeping naked. I looked at my bed and then looked out the window and let out a sigh. If I just shimmied out of my clothes quickly and slid under the covers, nobody would notice. And Gorth told me that the house was clothing optional. Why could I not sleep naked? Surely everyone else was. At this point it would feel more naked to be dressed rather than unclothed. 


I never once imagined how good these silk sheets would feel against my cold naked body as I slid under them. Immediately I felt myself swelling up down below and had the urge for some exploration of a different kind. The tip rubbed against the blanket and I had to use every ounce of energy within to stifle myself from letting out a moan. Even if I had, I am sure it would have been drown out by the snoring that was reverberating all around me. The truth was, I had not masturbated in a few days and the thought of doing so with three sleeping guys around me was hot. Surely I could... I thought when all of the sudden the silk sheet ran against my throbbing cock and I could not have stopped my hand from wrapping around it if I had used every bit of energy in my body. 


The whole dark room around me faded into vibrant colors as my fingers danced up and down my shaft. I felt my back start to arch as I let out a powerful moan. It did not take long before rope after rope of hot orgasm rushed out of me and all over the blankets I was wrapped in. I was breathing heavily when I noticed that the snoring had stopped. 

It was at that moment I had realized that I had been caught. 

Welcome to Laycock Lodge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode 10: The Great Deluge

  D isclaimer:  The following is based on true events with elements of erotica added. It is intended for adult audiences. Similarities to re...